ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do, Week of April 6, 2006

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Reese Gibbs <rrgibbs53 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do, Week of April 6, 2006
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know a thing about this show but for the record: we will play it if
BS and RSW can and/or will. RSW and BS: The Dirty Little Heaters challenge
you to a guitar-off!!! Oh I hope it's a power chord-off so I have a
chance to win!! I hope it's not, ya know, do things that involve any other
than the low E string-off. Well, either way.

Reese
The Dirty Little Heaters

grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
Just to clarify: I'm *not* just making up shows that I wish I could see
(although that's a fine idea! I'll betcha that for every 100 shows I
invented, at least one or two of them might actually occur . . .). This
show was (and still is) listed on the Reservoir website:
http://www.reservoirbar.net/calendar.html

So if the listed bands aren't playing, I'd suggest that any other bands
who want to play should just show up the night of the show.

xoxo

Ross

http://mail.yahoo.com
>From jerblar AT gmail.com Fri Apr 7 16:12:05 2006

h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;

b=iQJo41U/f+fZyQY1yOOSRmr0bpEftuIDE1kWUONm1jnxBLpeTu3DdJiZaC0Y3C1VcsYHT4RhLy2v2Q9onWyucyUWvjI3CnNYGIQMdgy3VrZPSa+mT6kbBTSaIff77ajIh1MjJlRfOEwNi1X7TWPAWrr8TSW3Cke3IcSMoOqUtAs=
low e string-off.....sounds like a pro hockey player. but seriously, I woul=
pay to see a low e string-off if for no other reason than to see some crazy
wild 21st fret low e string action.