ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do, Week of April 6, 2006 CORRECTION

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ryan AT dyss.net
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>, grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do, Week of April 6, 2006 CORRECTION
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 20:08:07 +0200

A couple of clarifications about Nightlight shows:

> Monday, April 10
> Dave Rempis ( http://daverempis.com )
> Nightlight, Chapel Hill
>
> Dave Rempis is a Chicago-based sax player whom you might recognize
> from his work with the Vandermark Five or his band Triage. The
> Nightlight website lists the lineup as follows, with no hint (as of
> this writing) as to the exact config: Dave Rempis/ Anton Hatwich
> /Daisy&Rosaly /Shull /Eubank /Hershberger

The show above will be starting at 7PMsharp! It'll last about 2 hours. It's
going to be "a good un".

> Wednesday, April 12
> Haunted House ( http://www.adonismusic.com/hhouse.htm ) , In the Year
> of the Pig ( http://www.southernloveprod.com/ityotp.htm ) , Boyzone (
> http://kodakculture.org/katherine/boyszone ) , Gaybeast (
> http://www.myspace.com/gaybeast )
> Nightlight, Chapel Hill
>
> Std. Nightlight crazy-freaky goings-on; ITYOTP make massed
> wall-of-noiserock with cute animal hats. Video here:
> http://www.trianglerock.com/music/bandetail.php?actor_ID=2270
>
> Boyzone = never know what, but now that the weather's warming up,
> perhaps the return of panties & bodypaint.

Tonight will start early, at 8PM, for people who want to see both HAUNTED
HOUSE
and the FURSAXA show in Durham .
Also, BOYZONE is not playing this show anymore, Princess from Chicago is
taking
our stead. If you want to look at pictures of Boyzone you should go to our
page
at http://www.myspace.com/boyszone.

NYAR NITRAM