ch-scene - Re: good ethnic food in Durham/RTP area

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: good ethnic food in Durham/RTP area
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:21:17 -0500

James Hepler wrote:
Went to Chosun OK last weekend. I should recommend
you go for lunch. Entrees were a tad on the pricey
side. But super tasty and good portions.
Can anyone vouch for the chinese takeout place near
there? Don't remember the name. But I've been told
that it's the best. I have trouble rating chinese takeout.

China one is maybe a quarter of a mile or so west on 54 from there. Ok, but nothing to write home about. Spice and Curry, in the same strip mall as Chosun, is actually pretty darn good, but you have to be in the mood for some spicy. I really like the red chicken.

chris