ch-scene - Re: good ethnic food in Durham/RTP area

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: good ethnic food in Durham/RTP area
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 05:27:38 -0800 (PST)

Went to Chosun OK last weekend. I should recommend
you go for lunch. Entrees were a tad on the pricey
side. But super tasty and good portions.

Can anyone vouch for the chinese takeout place near
there? Don't remember the name. But I've been told
that it's the best. I have trouble rating chinese takeout.