ch-scene - Re: Tuesday Indie Rock at the Library and bigger issues

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Tuesday Indie Rock at the Library and bigger issues
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 12:39:41 -0500

What are the few [the proud, the] UNC bands?

Are some of Alvarez Painting at UNC now?
Sweater Weather are, right? Who else?

I don't really notice/register the ages of people in bands, other than if somebody's obviously like 12 years old, or is clearly over 45 or so. That whole middle period is all a blur to me anyway.

Ross

trekky records wrote:
i go to UNC and i can garuntee that you will get more people out if
there is a "UNC" band on the bill. there are a few (although there
should be more). people will go out to see their friends. if you couple
a UNC band with a non-UNC, then those kids will be exposed to something
new and hopefully come back.