ch-scene - Re: Tuesday Indie Rock{offtopic}

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jeremy Blair <jerblar AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Tuesday Indie Rock{offtopic}
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:12:28 -0500

The bands on the disc definitely have a vested interest, I'd say they could
pony up, who else could be leaned on to sponsor a project like this? Suppose
the local labels would get behind it? Labels can't sign a band that doesn't
have a loyal following, so helping nurture the local scene helps them in the
long run. And omg I use the term "scene" ever so humbly, plz don't flame me
tyvm.