ch-scene - Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:27:26 -0500

The only thing annoying about it is that there's no tax advice or information in your e-mail. Information wants to be free, brother.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Duncan Murrell
www.rattlejar.com

On Nov 1, 2005, at 1:59 PM, Clark, Chris wrote:

I hate him. Always have.

Chris Clark

P.S. Just kidding Josh.

P.P.S. Sorry to the list for the annoying crap below, which my employer
automatically adds to my emails.

IRS Circular 230 Notice: We are required to advise you no person or entity may use any tax advice in this communication or any attachment to (i) avoid any penalty under federal tax law or (ii) promote, market or recommend any purchase, investment or other action.

Confidentiality Statement: This electronic message contains information from the law firm of Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, and may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or telephone at (419) 241-9000.