ch-scene - Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: redhatnooblet <pwnt AT dook.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:26:07 -0500

I have only been a few times as well and also have experienced the
snail's-pace service. I suppose the term "lunch-HOUR" doesn't mean much
to the staff. but yes the food is very good when it arrives. Although,
it could be that you are just so ravenous at that point, that boiled
shoe leather would be delicious