ch-scene - Re: OT: Car audio advice

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Christiane Voisin <voisc AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Car audio advice
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:37:50 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you Davids!

The battery is brand spankin new and connections to it are clean and fine.
I took it by my mechanic this morning and he noticed that there is a short
in the wires running out of the changer. they disconnected the battery and
let it sit for 5 minutes on the advice of the Honda people (Crown Honda)
and then tried to enter my code again - no dice. I am to take it to Crown
Honda for their diagnosis. Ugh!

thanks again electronics people....

xiane