ch-scene - Re: I think this guy...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Melissa <mel AT pressgangrocks.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: I think this guy...
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:55:53 -0500

Jamie - you're dead on with this critique!

Lux will be immortalized for that performance alone. No one has stuck a microphone down his rubber pants in the same way since. (BTW - this is the only rock performance my friends and I ever got in trouble for watching. We all got grounded when my friend's dad entered the room right when Lux was grinding and rubbing his nether regions with the mic inserted in his mouth... needless to say, we all got grounded.)