ch-scene - Re: I think this guy...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Never call me Phil" <philipayers AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: I think this guy...
  • Date: 2 Feb 2005 17:36:47 -0800

oh my god, I was just trying to pass the time
and I just got run over by the truck.
Still reeling from the impact,
and Sorren has kicked me in the groin, please, not while I'm down.
please forgive me, I'm just a stupid lout of a guy.
this truck just flatten my poor self
into a flat like frog flake,
the kind you see on the roads in the warm NC morning
when mist is still coming up off the tobacco and morning glories.
I'm not able to defend myself, Im all broken up
from the super hard hammering of his tongue (and mind)
of this man known to me as chris calloway.
But don't you remember chris when you made...?the guy who was at
Cornell doing his PhD in history,
and then went to the history departent at Princeton(we know about those
guys up at Rahway),
anyway, you gave him a verbal beating and he got real mad and said,
"yada yada, don't forget we're real people with real feelings out here.
Remember? Touching. But honestly. I don't feel that way.
I don't feel real when I'm doing cybernetics gigging.

..as for the stupid resume comment, I knew that, I was just being my
usual sloppy self.
but I didn't think the article was as jargonie as some.

And James, yes I'm still in the pen, but not at Rahway anymore. They
had to move me because I was getting too popular with the warden,
Pervis Prattmeyer.

http://www.peacebrook.info/RPHH/trainclip.html