ch-scene - RE: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Heather Russell" <HeatherRussell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'RTP-area local music and culture'" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: here's a thought...
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:44:00 -0500

I know plenty of "churchians" who voted for Kerry. Heck, Kerry is a
Christian and I doubt he voted for anybody but himself :)

It was mostly the conservative right-wing extremist faction of the faith
that went for Bush. They mobilized their followers and got their people to
turn out in huge numbers. <sigh>

Even though NC is generally more conservative politically and religiously,
there are still pockets 'o liberalism out there, and some of those folks
have been known to go to church too.

- Heather "Presbyterians for Kerry!" Russell