ch-scene - Re: best place to vote early in Durham

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: best place to vote early in Durham
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:06:46 -0700 (PDT)

6:30?

I don't have to be at work until 9. Just sayin. 6:30
doesn't exist to me except for this monday when at
6:30 I take my magic gotosleep pill on my way to the
dentist.

The best part about voting early is you don't need a
reason!

Two drummers walk into a bar...
which is funny because you would have figured the
second one would have seen the first guy do it.

Hep