ch-scene - Re: Who judged the Indy music awards?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: skilletx AT nc.rr.com (skillet)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Who judged the Indy music awards?
  • Date: 5 Oct 2004 16:55:10 -0700

christa AT singintomymouth.com (Christa Wessel) wrote in message
news:<AA975052-16E9-11D9-B4C9-000A95B742DE AT singintomymouth.com>...
> On Oct 5, 2004, at 11:33 AM, grady wrote:
>
> > Heh. For that matter, who "won"?
>
> John Howie won all 3 "country" awards. They were presented by Kirk
> Ross as John took the stage with the Wildlife Review Saturday night at
> the ArtsCenter.
>
> But that's all I've got.
>
> Christa

I'm guessing that it was all a hoax. The only results I've heard of
were Mr. Howie's (congatulations). Even friends that played at the
Cradle that night have no idea. Maybe we'll all know tomorrow when we
rush to the newstand and pick up a fresh copy (or wait till thur or
fri for them to put the latest issue online).
Skillet