ch-scene - Re: The legendary Bill Jackson, circa 1968.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: The legendary Bill Jackson, circa 1968.
  • Date: 5 Oct 2004 17:33:05 -0700

ross,
That's not a problem for me. I expect everyone knows everything about
me here. But no, that's not my phone number, it must be cousin
Prattmeyer's, because I'm a Republican! d;o )..and he's the one with
the Red Plaid Hunter's Hat...if you know what I mean?? I did see John
Hammond do his act at the "Bottom of the Barrel" in 1968, but never
the legendary Bill Jackson, but I knowed him good. That's another
whole big story outa Rahway.

news:<4162B934.80207 AT ibiblio.org>...