ch-scene - Re: Thank God for the 506 (was "nightlight website?")

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: domcasualties AT yahoo.com (Jamie McLendon)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Thank God for the 506 (was "nightlight website?")
  • Date: 22 Jul 2004 05:45:46 -0700

mullansp AT dpsnc.net (hjd) wrote in message
news:<40527bbd.0407210454.7e846286 AT posting.google.com>...
> I went to the 506 last night The Dom Casual blew the doors off the
> joint..the sound guy did a fantastic job for all the bands. Thanks to
> the 506!

First of all, thanks for the compliments! I would like to thank Glenn
as well, and say that from a band member's point of view, our
experience Tuesday night was flawless. We started promptly at 10:00
(which we also appreciate, as we have day jobs as well), the sound was
exceptional thanks to Todd's expertise, and everything went like
clockwork. We appreciate your efforts in providing as smooth as
performance as possible.

I don't drink, but by all means, imbibe the expensive beer!

Thanks again,
Jamie