ch-scene - Re: Mayor and City Council get down and dirty Monday night

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <rossi AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Mayor and City Council get down and dirty Monday night
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:11:05 -0400

That's funny. I was thinking the exact same thing earlier. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Chris Rossi

Phillip Grosshans wrote:
Alex, my dear friend, (and others with a stake in this issue),

First, I appreciate how you and Caleb, and many others, have been
leading and organizing the fight against the performing arts center.
However, I'm concerned that Clear Channel has become too central in
the arguments against the center. I see Clear Channel as a dangerous
little red herring that too much of the community has been seduced by.