ch-scene - Re: Mayor and City Council get down and dirty Monday night

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Mayor and City Council get down and dirty Monday night
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

Also, it hasn't been mentioned in detail. One
gentleman names Rob something or another, did some
good research and found that he couldn't find a
similar theater to the one proposed that had actually
managed to turn a profit, even after further municipal
and federal subsidies as well as fund raising efforts.

Is that presentation online? If not, I am more than
willing to offer server space so that it can be. Can
someone tell me how I can get in touch with the
gentleman who presented? Thanks

Hep