ch-scene - Re: She, who hates NC bbq!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Virginia Ingram" <virginia AT virginiaingram.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: She, who hates NC bbq!
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:44:08 -0500 (EST)

oh and don't worry, i got all hot and angry when i first read it. my
dismissive post is anger management. i hate that shit- when people don't
get what the south is about. charlotte is not known for its bbq, but
there are a couple of good places (bubbas). eveeryone from charlotte
really knows that if you want good bbq in that area, you have to go to
NASCAR country, concord (troutmans). i have read her blog before and it
pisses me off that she even has nc in the title.