ch-scene - FCC Chairman Michael Powell in Raleigh Friday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jason AT nc.rr.com (Jason M. Sullivan)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: FCC Chairman Michael Powell in Raleigh Friday
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:28:31 GMT

Semi-forwarded from another local list...

"This morning's News and Observer's business section mentioned that FCC
Chairman Michael Powell will be in Raleigh tomorrow. My guess is he's here
to check out Progress Energy's trial of Broadband Over Power Lines PL),
though I could find nothing listed on his schedule at the FCC's website.
The N&O set up an email address for questions anyone might like to ask
Powell. Send your questions to askmike AT newsobserver.com."

If anyone's got any pressing questions to ask the censor-in-chief.

--
//// Jason M. SULLIVAN jsullivan AT nc.rr.com
|c-oo http://www.jason0x21.org
\_- "That's not music, that's just sound!" - J. David Fries

  • FCC Chairman Michael Powell in Raleigh Friday, Jason M. Sullivan, 03/04/2004