ch-scene - Re: She, who hates NC bbq!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Philip Ayers <p.ayers AT philipayers.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: She, who hates NC bbq!
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:27:02 -0500

On Mar 4, 2004, at 12:48 PM, grady AT ibiblio.org wrote:

She also appears to be in Charlotte. There's really nothing else that can be said about that.

..my feeling exactly. so why is her blog called the NC experience? I mean I grew up in greensboro. that's north carolina! NOT charlotte. ..that's some no man's land between NC and SC. I'm pretty much a tri-city snob. :) How dare her put off on my native culture! damn those texans.