ch-scene - Re: She, who hates NC bbq!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Six Seven <sixseven AT yesh.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: She, who hates NC bbq!
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:27:04 -0500

Have you ever run a blog/website beset by trolls? If so how did you technically or otherwise deal with there off topic ranting? Seriously. I'd likes some folks response to this...

I AM NOT CALLING HEP or anyone else here a TROLL.
-Brian

I read it and I thought , you showed a lot of restraint. She not only deleted it but you will never be able to post there again with your present IP. She uses MT. But i know you wouldn't want to or care. But still it pisses me off that the spirit of the internet is lost on her. I've been kicked off ONE BB or blog in my life. But she is a total-control-freak-know-it-all.