ch-scene - Re: She, who hates NC bbq!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kate Guillemette <kateg_01 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: She, who hates NC bbq!
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:43:50 -0800 (PST)

Of course, a surprising number of Texans also think
that N.C. is a "northern" state where the summers are
mild and there is a lot of snow.

They can sometimes make a fine pork rib, but otherwise
the art of pork preparation is lost on them.

They also have a strange affinity for Charlotte. I say
I'm from Durham and/or Chapel Hill. They ask if that's
near Charlotte, as that is the one place in N.C. they
have been.

So clearly, this woman is part of some dark plot that
we can only hope to comprehend in time.

kate