cc-metadata - questions on the RDF/XML

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Shelley Powers" <shelleyp AT burningbird.net>
  • To: <lisarein AT finetuning.com>
  • Cc: <metadata AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: questions on the RDF/XML
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 16:13:48 -0600

> You can add true statements (this license is called "Attribution 1.0")
> and false statements (this license prohibits owning small monkeys) to
> the RDF. The first is unlikely to cause problems but the second
surely will.

Right. -- and right now we only want true statements that can be
completely interoperable. No Wildcards.

Which is why, for now, I believe we would rather that people *not*
modify their RDF.

lisa

--

Then you all had better make sure you provide a real clear message on
this -- point blank, if you modify the generated RDF/XML, this invalidates

Shelley

Shelley Powers shelleyp AT burningbird.net

Burning Bird Network: http://www.burningbird.net