cc-metadata - Re: questions on the RDF/XML

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Aaron Swartz <me AT aaronsw.com>
  • To: "Shelley Powers" <shelleyp AT burningbird.net>
  • Cc: <metadata AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Re: questions on the RDF/XML
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:42:50 -0600

Shelley Powers wrote:
my friends at the W3C would be upset if I didn't.
Upset by what? That you used the data structure rather than the literal? Or
that you used creator and didn't try to use creatorName?

My friends at the W3C would be upset if we encouraged people to say the creator was a string, since doing so is silly.

--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com]