cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] NC considered harmful? Prove it...

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Lucas Gonze" <lucas.gonze AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] NC considered harmful? Prove it...
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 23:03:32 -0800

On 3/8/07, drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com> wrote:
Hmm, this has prompted a dim memory... I think there are some other places
using the ccMixter codebase. Perhaps it would be worth tracking them down as
well. (I think one was a video site as opposed to a music site.)

The codebase independent of the site is call ccHost. You can look on
the ccHost wiki for the list of other projects using that code.