cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] any examples of how to attribute?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] any examples of how to attribute?
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 20:44:13 -0800

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 19:36 -0800, Lucas Gonze wrote:
> How about for a URL that satisfies the requirements of an MP3 WOAF
> field? This is a lot like Greg's http://www.GregLondon.com/cc/by, but
> isn't exactly the same. Or is it? How are other people approaching
> the verification URL for a song file? Do you have one page per song?
> How do you set up personal identifiers in the page which are capable
> of being used to verify that it really was you who made this license
> grant?

Not a lot of people are doing it is the short answer.

There are some examples listed at

http://microformats.org/wiki/licensing-examples#Audio
http://microformats.org/wiki/licensing-examples#Rights_provenance.2Fwarranty.2Fidemnification

(On the uF wiki because we may be using microformats more extensively in
the future and part of the uF process involves collecting examples in
the wild, which is helpful in any case. Feel free to add more.)

--
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:Mike_Linksvayer