cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] How to set properly a license to an offline work?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Jack Nigel <saoshyant AT 30gigs.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] How to set properly a license to an offline work?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:06:08 -0600

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:51:25 +0000, Rob Myers wrote:
> On 25 Mar 2006, at 21:42, Jack Nigel wrote:

> Yes that looks right. (I am not a lawyer, I am not Creative Commons).

Thanks, Rob. Since no one else pointed out anything wrong I suppose I'll be using that legal caption from now on then.

> You'll need to get people to display the license with the work (on a
> label or placard), and with any reproductions, so possibly making a
> note to this effect on the back of the canvas would help.

I'll keep that in mind.

Hi..! Get this Exclusive Offer From 30gigs.com. Free Ipod Nano! Click Here.
Don't have 30gigs email account yet? Sign up and get your 30GB Webmail account Now!