cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] questions about using CC licensed photos

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Matt Vance <mvance AT pobox.com>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] questions about using CC licensed photos
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:01:17 -0600

> Non, you forgot about Attribution-NoDerivs, which prevent you to use
> them for a collage under any licence.

Just to clarify, the poster will be more like a contact sheet than a collage. The only photos I might crop are those that have had borders added to them, plus none of the photos will overlap one another. If I refrain from cropping the NoDerivs licensed photos, would it then be okay to use those?

Thanks,
Matt