cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] How to set properly a license to an offline work?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Rob Myers <rob AT robmyers.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] How to set properly a license to an offline work?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:59:50 +0100
On 27 Mar 2006, at 22:16, Jonathon Blake wrote:

Mia wrote:

i don't understand this scenario.

Then either:

i) You dont' understand how fund raising by non-profit works;
ii) You don't udnerstnad the implications of the NC licnece;
ii) You dont' understand i & ii;

I didn't understand either. I'm quite sure that iii) is the case for me, but I still couldn't understand what was being sold and how people ended up on a list.

And is that a scenario that has actually happened?

Thanks.

- Rob.