cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Input for the all-staff call? (tomorrow 7 p.m. CET)

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Input for the all-staff call? (tomorrow 7 p.m. CET)
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 18:53:20 +0100

Hi all,

it would probably be redundant to send another reporting email on the
call yesterday, as the important bits are already covered by Jane's SOTC
email via the affiliates list and also in the discussion between Alek,
Ryan, Teresa and others.

We will ping you again before the next staff call ...

Best
John