cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Input for the all-staff call? (tomorrow 7 p.m. CET)

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Input for the all-staff call? (tomorrow 7 p.m. CET)
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 22:59:04 +0100

Dear CC Europeans,

there will be another instance of the bi-weekly CC All-staff call tomorrow. Main agenda item for now is the "State of the Commons Report 2016", see also the requests to chip in, sent via the affiliates list.

If you have anything important to be put on the agenda of the call, let Gwen/me know in time. In any case we'll get back to this list with a digest of what was discussed in the call.

Best
John & Gwen