cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: "Yannick H'Madoun" <yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com>
  • To: John Weitzmann <john AT creativecommons.de>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 22:00:43 +0100

It might be kind of last notice to involve a third party to design something, or do you know someone that can/will do this in such short notice? I kind of liked the image of the casette that Christian used to promote the mixtape contest in Denmark. Maybe we can build on this idea, but polish it up a little bit?

When are we planning to release/announce the mixtape? This Friday already or somewhere down the week?

Best,
Yannick