cc-europe - [Cc-europe] Fwd: Creative Commons International - letter from the jurisdiction project leads

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] Fwd: Creative Commons International - letter from the jurisdiction project leads
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:09:30 +0200

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joichi Ito <jito AT neoteny.com>
Date: 21 May 2008 16:44:34 GMT+02:00
To: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
Cc: James Boyle <boyle AT law.duke.edu>, CC Board <cc-board AT lists.ibiblio.org >

<snip />

Hi Paul et al.

Sorry about my delay in responding.

I've been talking to board members and staff about this and wanted to let you know that this will be one of the main topics at the next board meeting/retreat in June. We will be looking at the whole organization and mission and I think it that relationship between our International members and the "core" is one of, if not the main, topic.

I apologize for the lag, but please give me until after the board meeting to provide a more formal and structure proposal on how to move forward.

- Joi

--
Kennisland | Knowledgeland
t: +31 20 5756720 | m: +31 6 41374687