cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Fwd: Creative Commons International - letter from the jurisdiction project leads

  • From: "J.C. De Martin" <demartin AT polito.it>
  • To: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Fwd: Creative Commons International - letter from the jurisdiction project leads
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:47:58 +0200

dear all,

I sign it, too, of course.

Congratulations for the final form of the letter,
great job!

best

juan carlos
cc italy

Paul Keller wrote:
dear all,

i have just send the letter (see below) to Joi and James. it has been send with all the signatories of the letter in the CC so those of you who have signed it should have gotten a CC about 3 minutes ago. In total 32 jurisdictions have signed which is more than 2/3 of all the jurisdictions. lets hope that this is the kickoff for a fruitful dialogue with CC-HQ.

all the best & thanks again to all those who have contributed
paul & alek

Begin forwarded message: