cc-europe - [Cc-europe] pushing ahead the letter to the CC board

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] pushing ahead the letter to the CC board
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:12:31 +0200

Dear all,

The discussion that started on iCommons is important and I think should be continued - but I think we can agree that it is a matter that does not need to be addressed in the letter to the CC board.

We would like to move along with sending the letter. Since there aren't any proposals to further change the letter, and some of you have already declared willingness to sign it in current form, we think it is fair to assume that the letter, as it stands now, is ready.

We therefore ask those of you who want to sign the letter, to write back to this list stating so. We propose Monday, 28th as a deadline for doing this - at that point we will send the letter, with the collected signatures, to other CC leads around the world.

I would also like to suggest to consider this letter for now an internal matter of our CC network - so please don't circulate it, blog about it, etc.

Finally, I of course declare the support of CC PL for this letter.

Sincerely,

Alek