cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:31:39 +0200

Dear all,

Juan Carlos, thank you for drafting this important letter!

I have two comments:
At the beginning of the Vilnius meeting (the minutes of which will be made by Pro later) we talked how it would be good to include in the letter to the CC board a proposal to use the opportunity of the isummit to conduct a working meeting on the governance issue. Maybe this could be added? Or some other proposal regarding what envision to be the next step in solving the issue that we raise in the letter.

Cheers,

Alek