cc-education - Re: [cc-education] A new hope for cc.edu

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: "Greg London" <email AT greglondon.com>
  • To: "development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons" <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] A new hope for cc.edu
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:44:01 -0400 (EDT)

> It was true then, and is true today, that most educational institutions
> are considered non-commercial.

Quoi?

Obviously, there is some aspect of law going on here
that I am completely unfamiliar with. If someone
could point me to a legal explanation of the distinction
between the two, I'd appreciate it.

Maybe one of the legal eagles from CC could chime in
and straighten this out. hint. hint. nudge. nudge.