cc-education - Re: [cc-education] Moving ahead

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: Stephen Downes <stephen AT downes.ca>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] Moving ahead
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:00:19 -0400

David Wiley wrote:
[cc-education] Moving ahead

"Larry,
Glenn, myself, and as I understand their recent posts, the majority of
list participants are in favor of taking the next step with a draft of
the education license.

My perception differs. It seems to me that while the Creative
Commons people are in favour, the rest of the people posting,
and the majority, are opposed.

But why rely on perceptions? Determine one way or another.

Hold a vote. Or explain why democracy runs counter to the
needs and interests of Creative Commons.

-- Stephen