baslinux - Re: [BL] Lilo on boot CD?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Lilo on boot CD?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:05:11 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Bootable BL ISO. A ISO image of BL 3.32 exists.
If there is somewhere safe to upload to I can probably upload the BL3.32 ISO there. The ISO is zipped. FYI there is also a BL2.1 ISO if anyone is interested.

(Please don't repeat everything in posts that you reply to).

I can host an iso image or two. How large?

http://visualserver.org gives free Ubuntu linux accounts with 1GB storage (including mail). Has been very reliable. They accept donations.

Can one mount the iso loop and change the kernel, then burn the changed iso? I could then boot, mount my hard drive and chroot to it.