baslinux - Re: [BL] downloading Opera

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] downloading Opera
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

I am seeing no error messages about XftConfig. The dependencies I install
onto BL3.5 (and 3.4, I love to play with multiple versions) are Steven's
misc-libs and x-libs along with Sindi's "Opera". As for fonts I am not
changing the defaults as they all show up readable just fine.

All this talk about Ad-Blocking. Just wanted to comment that many Webmasters
have stated that their revenue streams depend on the ads they show.
Ad-Blocks reduce this revenue and threaten the existance of the websites in
question. I know you might think the ads waste bandwidth and are annoying
but is it better to have no ads, no sites or ads on healthy sites?

--- On Mon, 8/16/10, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>