baslinux - Re: [BL] Error: 0x09

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Error: 0x09
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:40:44 +0000 (UTC)

After remarking out delay=50 and compact and adding nomce, I put this lilo.conf into /etc and typed lilo -v with the first floppy disk (disk1f.gz) in the drive (not write-protected).

I tried two different 100% good disks. I tried with and without
the floppy disk mounted and even cd'd to /fd

But I get the error message:

"Reading boot sector from current root.
Can't put the boot sector on logical partition 0x309."

The logical partition is ext2 BL2 that I am booted to right now and is probably current root.

With /dev/fd0 mounted on /fd, I see
/fd/boot.b
/fd/disk1/gs
/fd/map