baslinux - Re: [BL] Cisco Aironet 350 wireless card on Toshiba T4800CT

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Cisco Aironet 350 wireless card on Toshiba T4800CT
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 09:21:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sindi,

--- baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

> Next time please post the actual file so I can
> comment directly.

OK, sorry about that. I only did it with a URL
because it was a long post with all the details
from several files.

> You have the wrong manfid. It is the same one
> that I use for my Aironet
> 340. Did you copy it from my config?

Yes. As i said, i'm very weak on knowledge of
networking.

> I looked up the 350 in the large Slackware 7
> config (you can also look up
> pcmcia config files online). This file did not
> include my older 340.

I guess it's time for me to familiarize myself
with Slackware, since both BL and Puppy are
related to it, and those are my two main laptop
Linuxes.

> manfid 0x015f, 0x000a

Thank you so much!!

The only difference is one character, the "a"
at the end instead of "7". After fixing that
and rebooting, i was able to use udhcpc and
presto!, got right onto the internet.

Hooray! And thanks again.

-monz