baslinux - Re: [BL] Installing BasicLinux to hard drive

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Installing BasicLinux to hard drive
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:57:39 +0200

I prepare special version of BasicLinux on three (hopefully can be reduced to two) DOS floppies with hard disk installer, which should boot DOS, format hard disk (if you wish), install FreeDOS, Syslinux or LOADLIN and join split files to the hard disk. Unfortunately there are some bugs which I did not yet solve.
Message from Steven
Is that your ext2 partition? How many other
partitions do you have on that laptop? What
type of partitions are they?