baslinux - Re: [BL] bl3: ftpd and links

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] bl3: ftpd and links
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:12:19 +0200

Salve,

> Do you also have libresolv and libnss_dns? These are needed by Opera to
> access websites. I put them in my operalib.tgz packages but they may
> not be in the library package at BL3 site.

I have libresolv-2.3.1.so ; libresolv.so.2 ; libnss_dns-2.3.1.so and
libnss_dns.so.2

> Can you access a local site, such as /tmp (make sure there is something in
> it first and it should give you a list)?

Browsing directories as the same output as browsing the net: it shows
nothing.
It is strange because I have no error or complain message and it shows it is
connecting, the speed of connection ..

According to your test of the RAM needed by lynx, links2, Elinks, the last
seems not to be suitable for my low Ram (12 Mb) 486. But if possible I would
like to try.

Any idea?

Thank you again.
Regards,