baslinux - Re: [BL] bl3: ftpd and links

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] bl3: ftpd and links
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 01:08:40 +0100

Salve,
I installed your links2 nographics and your Elinks on the 486 (12 Mb Ram)
with bl3.

Links2 works on gmail and other https sites: I need to hit <enter> many
times but it works.

Elinks connects with the sites I enter but the screen is empty. I see it
connects: it shows the speed and progress of connection. It seems to be
faster than Lynx and Links2 but it shows nothing. No error message and no
complains.

I have upgraded bl3 with the libraries in bl3 site.

ldd /Elinks:
libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x40016000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x4001a000)

Something missing?

Thanks for help.
Regards,
Giuseppe