baslinux - [BL] limit on the # of open rxvt terms?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] limit on the # of open rxvt terms?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:07:24 -0500 (CDT)

Is there some limit in BL 3.5 on how many rxvt terms can be open simultaneously? I ask because I currently have 9 open, but if I try to open a 10th one, it aborts almost immediately. If I close one of the running rxvt's, then I can open a new one. What is the source of this behavior? Is there supposed to be this type of limit in BL 3.5? I've not seen this behavior before. If it will not be possible to have more than 9 rxvt's open, I'll have to install screen. Further input on this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
James