baslinux - Re: [BL] Some questions

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Some questions
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 22:24:20 +0200

Thanks,
a new partition+install would be no problem, but how I can do that with the dos version? I see one of your posts in the archieve, but that posts talks about the install from floppy and I didn't found another to that topic?

Gparted is an really god graphical :) partition manager.
I checked the diskusage etc. and it means, that the dev/loop0 (19,7mb)is full, but I have much more space on the hdd (6GB), how can I increase the space?

The best way is to install BL3 to its own HD partition.
If that is not an option, then it is possible to create
a bigger loop file. If you need directions, see the
archive or ask here.

is there a tool like gparted (I normally use Ubuntu) for BL?

What does gparted do?