baslinux - [BL] Some questions

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Some questions
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:24:28 +0200

Hi,
I have installed BasicLinux over DOS on an old Toshiba Portege 3020CT( only with Floppy drive, CD extension is broken), I modified the msdos.sys config.sys and autoexec.bat so, that BL starts at boot without an sign of MS (changed the logo.sys :) )and works finde. I updated the Xvese with the XSVGA Package and it works well with a bit modifing of the conf. So I installed some addons(1 Question: I have no acces to my floppy drive in BasicLinux, I had to go to Dos, copy it and then with pkg /DOS/blAdd/xxx.tgz, that was not so fun. :) How I have acces to the floppy drive in BL), folloing so one I came to an point, where it means no space left on the drive. I checked the diskusage etc. and it means, that the dev/loop0 (19,7mb)is full, but I have much more space on the hdd (6GB), how can I increase the space? And is there a tool like gparted(I normally use Ubuntu) for BL?
I tried to get a german Tastatur Layout for my BasicLinux, so I copied the Tastatur part of my xorg.conf from Ubuntu o BL; but that doesn't work, can me someone say, how I can get the German Layout?

I am looking for a c++ compiler for BL, is there someone good?
Is there a way to get bash on it?

Thanks,
Johnny