baslinux - Re: [BL] Ftpd from asmutils ported and other programs added

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Ftpd from asmutils ported and other programs added
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 21:13:20 +0200

Can you provide a minimal ftp program? BL3 has ftpput (and busybox also has ftpget but bl3 has wget instead). I use kermit ftp.

On my site there is ftp program of about 53 kilobytes. Compressed with upx it is about 27 kilobytes. But I might make something smaller.

Also, I have found one ftp client written in bash

http://perso.orange.fr/kdntl/depotoir/ftp.sh.txt

After deleting comments and help it can be trimmed to seven kilobytes, but I have not tried it.